Provide housing space

Do you own a furnished apartment, flat or house and wish to rent to our clients?

The Welcome Centre offers assistance in finding suitable accommodation for incoming researchers.

The housing needs and the length of stay of our international researchers (usually postdocs and visiting professors) are quite varied: from a furnished room for two or three months, to a family apartment for a year, up to renting of a house for several years.

We are happy to receive your housing space offer. Please fill out our questionnaire for landlords and send it back to us. We will contact you to clarify more details before we publish your offer in our database.

As we receive enquiries, we determine if your offered accommodation suits their request. If so, we will contact you again to discuss the situation. Then we ask the apartment-hunter to contact you directly. If there are language difficulties, we can of course help. Once you have found a tenant, please let us know as soon as possible.

Please note!
Only furnished or partially furnished lodgings will be included in our database. The leasing contract must be negotiated directly with the tenants themselves. The University of Göttingen assumes no responsibilities. The Welcome Centre cannot offer a guarantee of success.